How to Get Rid of Hair Loss
How to Get Rid of Hair Loss : How to get rid of hair loss ?
Everybody loves the shiny, glossy and happy hair. All things considered, taking care of your mane is no mean task. Hair loss is one of the most general problems all around the world; affecting one-third of the population. Everybody loses 100 hair stands every day. It is a natural phenomenon; so there is no reason to worry over a couple of follicles off. There could be numerous reasons for hair loss which include diet, mineral deficiency, medications, stress, pollution, and genetics. Putting on a cap, hat or helmet could likewise be another reason in men.
Reasons for hair loss-
Excessive hair loss is attributed to various reasons – genetics, illness, medications, or even a poor diet. It can be extremely disturbing and humiliating and there are two ways to hair loss prevention – medical intervention and diet.
The Thyroid gland, which is the biggest endocrine gland, produces hormones that regulate our metabolism. Hair fall can sometimes be an indication that the gland is either over or under producing hormones.
Poly-cystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Poly-cystic Ovary Syndrome is common in ladies and causes a few hormonal imbalances, which express themselves in the form of severe hair thinning, among other things.
This is a condition that causes extreme hair loss and also baldness.
Ringworm, which is a very basic fungal scalp infection, causes bulk hair loss in patches.
During pregnancy ladies undergo various hormonal changes; this is one reason for hair loss. Furthermore, if she is not getting enough essential vitamins and minerals, it can likewise lead to hair fall.
Birth Control Pills
Birth control pills are very strong reason shedding of hair. If your family has a past of hair loss, it’s best you stay away from these.
It is essential to include a lot of protein and Vitamin E rich foods in your diet. The absence of these in your diet can also cause hair fall.
Exploring different avenues regarding your hair makes it brittle and weak. It’s best to keep heat styling and hair straightening at a negligible to stay away from hair loss. Also, if it is something you want to do routinely, ensure that you utilize good quality hair products to nourish your hair. Owlpure organic shampoos and conditioners are good products to use if you want healthy, beautiful hair.
Chemotherapy refers to the treatment a person with cancer experiences. It results in total or spot baldness owing to the strong drugs patients are recommended. A vitamin and protein-rich diet should help.
Hair loss, in addition to other things, can be a side effect of stress. Meditation and deep breathing are advised.
This is out of a person’s control and is a very general reason for hair loss. See a specialist for remedial measures.
Deficiency of Vitamin B
It is significant to consume the required amount of Vitamin B to keep hair loss at bay. Foods like fish, non-citrus fruits and starchy veggies are naturally rich in this vitamin.
Excess of Vitamin A
Excess of Vitamin A is known to cause hair fall; always keep a beware of the amount you are consuming.
Sudden weight loss, which is caused by various factors, can likewise cause hair loss. Suddenly when a person loses weight, there is a drop in blood sugar levels which causes hair thinning at last.
Anemia, which is the lack of iron, weakens hair and causes it to fall. It is basic to include iron in your diet and if the problem persists, remember, a specialist is just a call away.
How to get rid of hair loss naturally-
Hair loss occurs for many different reasons, and not all of them are identified to aging. Luckily, there are different ways you can prevent extreme hair loss without resorting to expensive products and solutions.
Use essential oils combined with a scalp massage.
Massage advances good circulation in the scalp and increases blood flow to your follicles. Delicately massage your scalp daily by hand for several minutes. To improve the massage, utilize a couple of drops of lavender, rosemary, thyme, peppermint, or cedarwood essential oil in an almond, coconut, jojoba, grapeseed, or sesame carrier oil base on your scalp. For best results, you can use Owlpure essential oils.
Use egg oil (eyova).
While it isn’t scientifically demonstrated to help, many think that egg oil can prevent hair loss. It may likewise be able to help stop greying, treat dandruff, and moisturize your hair. Massage egg oil on the scalp and leave for overnight.
- Shampoo off in the morning with a sulfate-free shampoo that’s mild and delicate. Utilize shampoo just once as repetition removes the natural lipids of hair, making it dry and brittle.
- People regularly claim to see results when they utilize egg oil 2-3 times each week for no less than 12 weeks. However, you may need to utilize it less frequently if you have protein-sensitive hair.
- Egg oil (eyova) is a helpful alternative to egg yolk masks and does not smell like raw egg yolks. There is no danger of salmonella, which could give you an infection.
- You can make egg oil at home too.
Restore moisture through hot oil treatments.
At the point when applied to the hair, hot oil can moisturize and furthermore stimulate growth. You can utilize any natural oil including sunflower and canola or olive oil.
- Heat the oil up so it is warm, yet not too hot. The perfect temperature is not surpassing 40 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit). At that point, ru the oil into your scalp.
- Put on a shower cap for minimum 30 minutes. At the point when the time is up, shampoo out the oil.
- Mayonnaise may likewise function well as a conditioner. Slather your hair with a generous touch, put on a shower cap for up to an hour, and then rinse it out.
Rub henna into your hair
While not scientifically demonstrated to work, many utilize henna for health and hair strength. This is a green powder that seals the hair cuticle, which fortifies the hair shaft at the root.
- Henna is viewed as safe on the skin and hair for most people, yet some have responses to it. If you have a reaction, stop utilizing it and consult your healthcare provider if necessary.
- Don’t utilize darker colored hennas, as these are normally unnatural and contain a chemical called p-phenylenediamine (PPD).
Rub green tea into your hair.
Green tea hasn’t yet been scientifically demonstrated to effectively treat hair loss, but a few investigations have been done and the results suggest that it might be a promising treatment option. Green tea contains antioxidants, which may avoid hair loss and also help hair growth.
- Brew 2 packs of green tea in 1 cup of water. Let the tea cool marginally, and then apply it to your hair.
- Leave the tea on for 1 hour. Then, wash your hair completely.
Try a fenugreek (methi) seeds treatment.
This sort of treatment is thought to provide sparkle and add strength to hair with normal use. It might also help to keep hair intact.
- Soak and blend one cup of fenugreek (Indian methi seeds) with required water to make a paste.
- Apply to the scalp and rub it gently.
- Leave it for about thirty minutes.
- Rinse out with cold water.
Attempt aloe vera juice and neem paste
Many feel that this treatment can control hair fall. While more logical research should be done in order to demonstrate this is an effective treatment, aloe vera is thought to build blood flow wherever it’s applied, and neem paste may have numerous hair benefits, including advancing growth, hydrating, and keeping the scalp healthy.
- Mix aloe vera juice with neem powder and include two-three drops of coconut oil.
- Apply it on your scalp and leave it for thirty minutes.
- Wash it off with a mild shampoo. Follow this treatment once a week for better results.
Try an avocado hair mask.
Avocados are nourishing and can ensure and strengthen your hair. To make a mask for your hair, all you require is half an avocado, 1 egg yolk, and a spoonful of honey.
- Mix the ingredients altogether.
- Massage the mask into clean, damp hair and leave it on for half an hour.
- Wash the mask completely out of your hair after the time is up.
- For best outcomes, repeat this treatment every 2 weeks.
Making Lifestyle Changes
Include more high-protein foods and vegetables in your diet.
Eating lean meats, fish, soy, or other proteins might help to restrain hair loss. Moreover, eating a well-balanced diet that contains a ton of vegetables can enable you to get the vitamins you require to develop and maintain a healthy head of hair.
- Besides containing protein, various foods rich in protein additionally contain vitamin B-12 and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Many vegetables contain zinc, biotin, iron, selenium, vitamin C, vitamin A as well as vitamin E. All of these contribute to healthy hair.
Wash your hair less frequently and with a sulfate-free neutral shampoo.
To prevent hair loss, pick your shampoo carefully and don’t over cleanse your hair. Hair that is deficit its natural oil is normally dry, brittle, and difficult to style. In addition to opting for a shampoo that’s sulfate-free, get one that’s figured with a neutral pH to keep the hair shaft from swelling.
- Additionally, search for a shampoo that’s made for your hair compose. If you have dry hair, don’t utilize products formulated for oily hair and vice versa.
- If you tend to wash your hair every day, try washing it every other day instead.
Take care of the hair that you have.
Never brush wet hair, and avoid massaging your hair dry with a towel. Rather, let it air dry or else blow dry it to the point of moistness, and let it dry from there. Furthermore, stay away from harsh hair treatments, such as dyeing and getting perms, to help keep your hair from becoming dry, becoming brittle, and breaking.
- You may likewise have the capacity to diminish breakage by resting your head on a pillow with a glossy silk pillowcase at night while you sleep.
Some of the time, the root cause for hair loss is stress.
- Practice meditation
Meditation can help to both lessen stress and re-establish your hormonal balance. Practicing meditation can likewise help you in other aspects of your life.
- Get some activity.
Walk, swim, or bike for 30 to one hour each day.
Avoid low-quality wigs and hairpieces.
While these may appear like good cosmetic solutions, they may support hair loss if they aren’t made with quality materials or potentially don’t fit properly. Avoid these types of wigs and hairpieces, as they can put pressure on your hair follicles and they likewise regularly don’t permit proper circulation.
Break Bad Habits
Smoking negatively affects your health in various ways, including expanding your risk of heart disease and respiratory sickness. In addition to these and others, smoking can accelerate baldness and also the graying procedure of your hair because the toxins in the cigarettes can make hair follicles to become damaged. Consider trying to stop or at least cutting back in order to limit hair loss.
Another bad habit is not drinking much water! Always remaining hydrated is important in tissue growth and health. The hair shaft itself is generally made up of water. Set a goal to drink at least 64 ounces every day. Additionally, avoid carbonated sodas all of which will weaken your immune system and make your hair more likely to drop out.
Be Kind To Your Hair!
Thin hair can be delicate, so it’s vital to treat it softly. Here are a couple of things you can do to be generous to your hair:
- Set your hair dryer on cool and low settings, and limit your utilization of flat irons.
- Don’t dye your hair more than one or two shades its general color: The more extreme the color change, the more chemicals you require, which can cause hair breakage.
- If you utilize hair gel or hair spray, don’t wait for it to dry before you comb through it, because the hair will harden and probably break.
- When hair is wet, utilize a wide-toothed comb rather than a brush, and lightly comb through hair; avoiding any pulling and tugging.
- Avoid unnecessary brushing, combing, curling or straightening. Excessive utilization of these devices and techniques will weaken the hair at the root level.
Taking Herbs and Supplements
Treat with saw palmetto.
For quite a long time, saw palmetto has been utilized to advance healthy hair and skin. Saw palmetto likewise blocks the production of DHT (a metabolite of testosterone), a contributing element to enlarging of the prostate. Since DHT production also causes hair loss, it is suspected that saw palmetto can help prevent hair loss. However, no authentic clinical reports support utilization of saw palmetto to be effective for preventing hair loss.
Your mother told you they were good for you, however, you may not realize that they are also good for your hair. Include some extra milligrams of these vitamins to your daily regimen:
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A is an antioxidant, which advances a healthy production of sebum in the scalp. Sweet Potatoes are loaded with beta-carotene which is rich in Vit A not only advances a healthy scalp but promotes hair growth.
- Omega-3: Take Omega-3 fatty acids. Foods such as fatty fish, egg yolks, fish eggs (caviar) and milk are rich in Omega-3.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin stimulates circulation, and great blood circulation in the scalp is valuable in keeping your hair follicles productive.
- B vitamins: The B vitamins enable your body to produce melanin, which gives hair its healthy color and stimulates blood circulation. Pantothenic acid (B5 vitamin) is likewise in charge of hair growth since it plays a part in the cell division within hair follicles.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that expands your absorption of Non-Heme iron that begins from plant items. Because of this, a vitamin C deficiency can make hair dry and brittle, and furthermore cause hair loss.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D is a pro-hormone that your body commonly takes in through sun exposure. A low concentration of vitamin D2 has been connected to hair loss, especially for women who are 18-45 years old.