How to remove Dark Circles
How to remove Dark Circles : Our appearance matters a lot to us, whether we are going out with family or we are meeting new people we want to look and appear our best in front of people, which is why we use several cosmetics to the fullest to enhance our features and dress our best. And if anything happens on the face suddenly, then we do not wish to go out or meet with people, we simply try to avoid meeting people.
Amongst various face problems, one of the most common problems that most of the people face is remove dark circles under the eyes and they go for different methods to treat it. remove Dark circles are assumed to be caused by the lack of sleep, workload or improper food et cetera while these problems can be true but there are actual biological reasons as to why these remove dark circles occur.
The periorbital region below our eyes appears or becomes dark sometimes, might be the result of genes and sometimes because the periorbital region below our eyes shows the blood vessels and blood below the region more clearly, it is because the region below our eyes are about 0.05 mm thick when compared to any other skin part which is 2mm to 3 mm thick. Thus, the region appears to be dark and mostly blue in color.
Now there is one more reason behind why the region below our eyes only appears blue or violet, it is because the skin only allows the blue/violet rays to pass through it. As a result of it, the veins appear bluish and violet in color. The appearance of the veins sometimes also depends on the color of your skin, which is the vessels appear to look dark violet and or dark red in color, for people with fair skin and dark greenish or brown in dark skin colored people.
Another factor to be kept in mind regarding dark circles is that, as we age older our skin loses its elasticity properties and its glow, it starts becoming dull and that is when the periorbital region starts appearing dark to us, irrespective of the food aged people consume or the duration they sleep, whether or not they complete their sleep, dark circles still tend to appear on under eye skin of the aged people. Although it is common in aged people, and cannot be cured or corrected, in people of middle age, their skin can be treated to get rid of the dark circles.
So what medications can we use to get rid of remove dark circles?
There are several cosmetic products available in the market, that are used to treat remove dark circles under the eye, it is believed that these creams treat dark circles rapidly, but they also have some side effects that cannot be ignored or avoided. Most of the times these dark circles cream is also combined with the wrinkles cream, and these products consist of mild acids that might result in irritation or burning sensation in the skin. These creams cause great effects on the sensitive skin especially.
There are various chemicals that are added to these creams that cause great harm to the skin, let us have a look at these dangerously poisonous chemicals.
- Usage of Vitamin K: This is the most important ingredient in the preparation of many under eye creams. It is believed that Vitamin K can repair the blood vessels under the eye that result in dark pigmentation under the eye. There are certain reports that this ingredient results in causing some irritation in the skin, some people also tend to be allergic to this Vitamin.
- Hydroquinone: It is a bleaching agent that is used in the creams that help reduce the appearance of acne spots, age spots, freckle and dark circles under the eye. If the products containing this ingredient is not used as they are prescribed then they might affect the skin adversely resulting in hyper or hypo pigmentation. These creams might also result in the permanent discoloration of the skin if the skin is exposed to direct sunlight, thus if you are using creams rich in hydroquinone then it is advised to apply sunscreen before going out in the sunlight.
- Retinol: Retinol is basically used as a derivative for Vitamin A in the anti-aging cream, that helps get rid of the pre-mature aging and is also used in the remove dark circles cream. If the products consisting of retinol are not used properly then it might cause some irritations in the skin.
Along with the aforementioned chemicals, these products consist of several other chemical components that are very dangerous and harmful for the skin. So, are why are we making our skin suffer, is this amount of pain worth it? The answer is no, our skin is very delicate and it is surely not worth these harsh chemicals that tend to completely destroy our skin.
Organic products the good-to-go products these days and many people have shifted towards that to keep their skin as well as body away from the harsh chemicals that completely destroy their skin and affect their skin health. Nature is rich in various ingredients that have magical capabilities to remove the age spots, pimple marks and even get rid of the dark circles under the eye. There are a number of essential oils and natural butter and plant extracts that help to naturally treat the skin and improve its glow and provide nourishment to the skin.
Some of the main ingredients and home-made remedies that help cure dark circles under the eye are:
- Cucumber: Many a time you must have seen people relaxing after application of a face mask with cucumbers on their eyes, that is because cucumber is rich in skin lightening and some mild astringent properties that help it heal remove dark circles under the eye, also they help soothe the skin as well as provide fresh feel to you.
How to use:
- Cut the cucumber into thick round slices and cool it down for 30 minutes.
- Now apply the slices on your eyes for about 10 minutes and repeat the process twice in a day for a week.
- After a week you will see dark circles fading.
- Almond Oil: It is a natural ingredient that is available in every household and is a rich source of Vitamin E that helps lighten the skin under your eyes. It also softens the skin and makes the skin soft smooth and supple
How to use:
- Apply few drops of Almond oil into your dark circles and massage it into the skin.
- Leave the oil onto your skin overnight and then wash it off in the morning.
3 Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe Vera is a rich moisturizing agent it soothes and hydrates the skin. It also helps to reduce the pigmentation under the eye and help make the sensitive skin under the eye healthy and thus helps reduce the dark circles under the eye.
How to Use:
- Apply the gel under the eye and massage the gel properly.
- Leave it on the skin for 10-12 minutes, after that clean it with a soft cotton pad.
4 Argan Oil: Argan oil is rich in Vitamin E content and antioxidants, also this oil is light and gets easily absorbed on the skin which is why it works as the best agent to heal the tissues under the eyes and restores the skin’s natural radiance and glow. Argon oil also works wonders for removal of wrinkles and fine lines from the skin.
How to Use:
- Apply few drops of Argan oil under the eye using fingers.
- Apply the oil every night before going to bed, and rinse it off in the morning.
- Repeat the process for a week to see the difference
5. Virgin Coconut oil: Coconut oil is rich in Vitamins and minerals, it is a strong moisturizing agent and also nourishes the skin, thus helping the skin under the eyes to become fair and returns its glow back.
How to Use:
- Pat the oil on the skin under your eyes and massage that area in clockwise and anti-clockwise direction.
- Leave it on overnight and rinse it off in the morning.
- Use the procedure for a few weeks to get rid of remove dark circles.
- Cold tea bags: Cold tea bags are a very good natural home remedy for the treatment of dark circles under the eye. The caffeine present in these tea bags shrinks the blood vessels and help reduce the fluid retention in the tissues, thus helping the skin around the eyes appear vibrant and glowing.
Hoe to Use:
- Refrigerate two already used tea bags for 10 minutes.
- Place each of the tea bags in your eyes for about 10-15 minutes and afterward rinse off with normal water.
- Repeat the process for about 1-3 times a day to see the effective results.
- Mint Leaves: Mint leaves are rich in methanol and Vitamin C and it helps to reduce the remove dark circles around the eyes by making the skin surrounding the eyes brighter, the methanol content present in the mint leaves improves the blood circulation, soothes and rejuvenates the skin under the eyes. It is a natural astringent and helps reduce the appearance of the remove dark circles around the eyes.
How to Use:
- Blend the mint leaves to make a past of mint leaves.
- Apply the paste on to the face and leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with normal water after the intended time.
- Application of Milk: Milk is rich in Vitamins and minerals that help maintain the health of skin as well as its glow and retains its natural color. It contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, and B12 that helps in naturally lightening the skin cells and rejuvenating the new cells. Also, the selenium content present in the milk helps protect the skin from harmful radicals present in the sir and also protects it from the damage caused by the sun.
How to use:
- Soak cotton pads in milk and soak out any excess milk present in the cotton pad.
- Put on the cotton pads in the eyes for 10-15 minutes and rinse off eyes with normal water later.
- Repeat the process thrice in a week to get the results.
- Raw potato: Potato is a natural bleaching agent that helps lighten the skin around the eyes and reduces the excess puffiness around the eyes.
How to use:
- Take a potato and grate it to extract the juice out of it.
- Now soak a cotton pad in the juice and apply the cotton pads on your eyes for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with water after application.
- Tomato: Tomatoes are natural vegetables that are easily available at every household and are believed to be excellent bleaching agent. It also contains antioxidants that reduce the discoloration around the eyes.
How to Use:
- Extract tomato juice from tomatoes and add ½ teaspoon of lemon juice and 2 teaspoons of gram flour to it.
- Now apply the paste on the dark circles under your eyes and leave it for 15-20 minutes on your eyes.
- Rinse it off with cold water.
- Turmeric and mint leaves: The skin under our eyes is very soft and easily becomes dull and dry and can become saggy, the mixture of turmeric mixed with mint leaves is believed to reduce the remove dark circles as turmeric rejuvenates and maintains the tired and sagging skin under the eyes.
How to Use:
- Use a blender to extract the juice out of mint leaves.
- Add ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder to the juice in the bowl,
- Blend the mixture properly and apply it on the area affected from dark circles.
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and let it dry,
- Rinse off the dried mixture with cold water.
- Repeat the process 2-3 times a day to get the best results.
- Organic Under Eye Cream: Organic products are the best for the skin as they consist of all the natural ingredients that help to heal, moisturize and rejuvenate the skin cells. It also helps to lighten the skin present under the eye to get rid of the dark circles easily, without having to worry about any side effects. Application of organic products consisting of essential oils such as extra virgin coconut oil and Aloe Vera gel will help you get rid of dark circles and repair and moisturize that skin.
Also, apart from these home remedies some people also suggest that one should go for yoga and meditation. In this busy schedule and because of the pressure that we face in our day-to-day life either from work or due to family or financial issues, it causes great harm not only externally but also internally to the body and mind. Our skin also tends to get affected by the external tensions and pressures. However powerful the home remedies might be it won’t work if you mind is not calm and composed and in order to do that, you must be able to get your energies together and inhale positive vibes. If you perform yoga/meditation on a regular basis that you will not only be able to reduce your dark circles but will also help your body remain calm and composed whilst providing your mind and soul with peace.
All the aforementioned home remedies are the best for the body and help get rid of the dark circles under the eyes without causing any harm or side effects to the body. Most of these ingredients are easily available in most of the households thus they are cost-effective and consists of the goodness of Vitamins and minerals that not only help reduce the effects of dark circles on the skin but they also help maintain the skin as well as enhance its glow and help it look young and radiant.
Now since these natural ingredients are so essential for the body it is important for you to choose the best naturally produced organic products for use, and not every oil that you purchase from the market is produced naturally. Although there are various brands and companies that state their companies produce 100% natural products that do not happen mostly.
Owlpure is one of the manufacturers of organic products in the market and they produce their products with 100% natural ingredients, they have a variety of ingredients including the Under-eye Cream that is very beneficial for the removing the dark circles and is produced naturally so it does not cause any side effects and is 100% organic. Also, Owlpure consists of various essential and carrier oils such Extra Virgin Coconut oil, Aloe Vera gel and Jojoba oil that has many benefits and have great effects in soothing and lightening the skin and for removal of dark circles under the eyes. So using these products will help you get rid of your remove dark circles in an organic and effective way.